BBL Skintyte in West Bloomfield Township
Tighten Skin Non-Invasively
As you age, it’s totally normal for your skin’s elasticity to change! Collagen breaks down, gravity takes a hold, and other factors like genetics and lifestyle combine to create sagging, loose skin. This is particularly common around the jawline (jowls) and under the eyes.
The key to resolving skin laxity is collagen induction to rebuild that foundation of structure. You can do this non-invasively through BBL Skintyte in West Bloomfield Township at the Dr. Susan Seman Solution.
What it Treats
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
One of the best parts of BBL Skintyte is there is zero recovery time! You may experience slight redness and/or swelling immediately after the treatment.
Why try BBL Skintyte in West Bloomfield Township?
BBL Skintyte is a fantastic alternative to surgical skin tightening treatments.
No Recovery Time
You don't need to build recovery time into your busy schedule.
Tighter, More Youthful Skin
The payoff from BBL Skintyte technology is transformative!
The BBL Skintyte Process
What to Expect?
Before any treatment, at PROV1DER we always start off with a consultation to ensure this is the best procedure match for your needs. We'll discuss your specific areas of concern, desired results, and if you're a good candidate for BBL Skintyte. Once we determine this is the best treatment for you, we'll book your appointment and create a custom treatment plan!
BBL Skintyte Treatment
When you arrive for treatment, we'll get you comfortable and prep your skin. Your provider will use the device handpiece to make 4 passes over your skin. This handpiece gently heats the skin to induce collagen production, tightening the skin.
We achieve the best results with multiple treatment sessions spaced a few weeks apart.
Before your treatment with BBL Skintyte in West Bloomfield Township, you should:
- Avoid sun exposure, either naturally or through the use of tanning beds (including self-tanning methods) for at least 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Avoid products containing retinol, Retin-A, glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) for at least one week prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for at least 3 days. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing.
- Tell your provider if you have been on Accutane or another product containing isotretinoin in the last year.
- If we are treating your face/neck, arrive with a bare face (cleansed with no makeup, serums, or moisturizers).
After your BBL Skintyte treatment in West Bloomfield Township, we recommend you:
- Use a cold compress and over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medication for post-treatment swelling and redness.
- Use gentle cleansers, do not rub your skin, and avoid hot water for at least 2-3 days.
- Use sunscreen (SPF 30+) and moisturizer religiously. Also consider a hat or other physical block if going into direct sunlight.
- Do not use any scrubs, exfoliants, chemicals, or topical medications on the treated area for at least a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many BBL Skintyte treatments do I need?
How many treatments you'll need depends on your desired results and individual skin condition. We can determine an exact amount during your in-depth consultation prior to treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
One treatment session with BBL Skintyte lasts for 30 minutes.
How long do results last?
As this procedure cannot stop the natural aging process, results last anywhere between 3 to 12 months.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.